Virginia and David came together in 2012 in Durango, Colorado.
We are interested in broadening the lengths and depths to which we experience the world by pushing our limits, both mental and physical. Seeking to expand our knowledge, appreciation, and compassion, we explore and discover the pieces that eventually reveal the grander picture of what it means to be alive.
We hope that through our pursuits we can inspire others to find adventure and simplicity in life!
- Coast-to-Coast Bicycle Trip (2014)
- Appalachian Trail – SOBO (2014)
- Sierra High Route (2015)
- Wind River High Route (2015)
- Colorado Trail (2016)
- Lowest-to-Highest Route (2016)
Other Completed Ventures:
- Vipassana Meditation Course, 10 days (2017, Virginia & David)
- Vipassana Meditation Course, 10 days (2018, Virginia)
- Zen Sesshin – Intensive Meditation, 7 days (2018, Virginia)
- Zen Practice Period – Intensive Retreat, 3 months (2019, Virginia)
- Zen Sesshin – Intensive Meditation, 7 days (2019, Virginia)